How to Use this Blog Site


This blog is about my battle with weight and the journey that ensued.

Along the way are some not so subtle side tales but, for the most part, it is in chronological order. If you want the story from the beginning, start on March 24, 2009 at "The Tipping Point", and read your way to today. Thanks and best of luck on your journey.


If you want to keep up with this blog, please become a 'follower' on the right and you will get updates when I add something.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

P90X: "From Lean to P90X Classic" Day 37 of 90


Last week I discovered that the workouts were not challenging me enough.  I have been doing the P90X Lean workout.  It is slightly less rigorous than the Classic workout and is designed for weight loss and lean muscle mass.  The workouts were going really well, but it felt like they should be harder.  After much thought and consulting with my Beachbody coach, I upped the routine to Classic starting yesterday.

When I woke up this morning, after yesterday’s Chest, Shoulders and Triceps, my back felt twinge-y.  It was tight in some places.  I obviously worked something really hard yesterday and my body was reminding me that it needed some pampering.  I stretched pretty good today prior to the workout.  Today was Plyometrics.  It would have been Cardio X, Plyo is the next step up.

I have to say, I am proud that I made it all the way through and did all the reps.  It was one of the most demanding routines I have done so far.  I was sweating like crazy, breathing heavy and just really worked out.  Like you just rung out a towel.

THAT was the workout I was looking for.  I can’t wait to attack this week and see how it goes.  Also, if I mess something up, I have my two week chiro visit…he can fix me.

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment