How to Use this Blog Site


This blog is about my battle with weight and the journey that ensued.

Along the way are some not so subtle side tales but, for the most part, it is in chronological order. If you want the story from the beginning, start on March 24, 2009 at "The Tipping Point", and read your way to today. Thanks and best of luck on your journey.


If you want to keep up with this blog, please become a 'follower' on the right and you will get updates when I add something.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

P90X: "Progress Photos Posted" Day 61 of 90

At Day 60, improvements are seen.  This time I see them.  Real definition in the arms, the abs are shaping up and the chest is more defined.  My panther looks 21 again and ready to strike!

My triceps are beginning to really show and the heavy weight is doing its thing.

This has been a lot of work.  The issue I am going to be faced with is a lifetime of expanded skin that won't retract for some time after the fat is gone.  But, I will cross that bridge when I come to it.  The old muffin top is settling lower and lower.  Can't wait to see what day 90 looks like.

So here are the rest of the shots, front, back and side.  They are Day 0 (top left), Day 30 (top right) and Day 60 (bottom left).


The muffin top is easily seen here and is clearly disappearing.  There is a ton more definition around the chest.  The abs are popping.


















 The back was surprising.  The muscles supporting my rib cage are clearly larger and more defined.  The settling muffin top is showing a narrower waist.


















In this one, you can clearly see the gut pulling back to expose the abs.  The photo was taken backwards, so I had to reverse it.  I didn't get a new tattoo.  The chest is higher, the muscles are leaner and the muffin is lower.  All I can think is....keep going baby.  The food that drives motivation is visible or recognized progress.  Now I am motivated!

No comments:

Post a Comment