How to Use this Blog Site


This blog is about my battle with weight and the journey that ensued.

Along the way are some not so subtle side tales but, for the most part, it is in chronological order. If you want the story from the beginning, start on March 24, 2009 at "The Tipping Point", and read your way to today. Thanks and best of luck on your journey.


If you want to keep up with this blog, please become a 'follower' on the right and you will get updates when I add something.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Insanity: "Pushing Through" Days 7, 8, 9 of 60

Whew!!  First, this weekend blew by.  Second, I feel like I ate somewhat poorly.  Third, I think I worked out and exercised so much that I may still have run a calorie deficit.

I did the AbRipperX routine on Friday morning and had my usual Pizza Friday dinner and a small cup of ice cream...it was my Insanity 'off' day.  Saturday, I did Cardio Power Resistance, did an hour in a Kayak, and did two hours of yardwork.  Ate real well and real clean on Saturday.  Sunday, I did Pure Cardio and another two hours of yardwork.  I did, however, have pizza again for dinner and another small cup of ice cream.  Monday (today), I did AbRipperX, a little basketball in the yard, cleanup for the Memorial Day party, Plyometric Cardio Circuit and 25 minutes on the treadmill.  I ate clean as usual but had a small piece of cake with a scoop of Ice Cream again to celebrate my son's birthday.

No more ice cream for a while but I seriously burned so many calories that there were times I was feint.  I sweat through more articles of clothing than I can count.

So holidays like Memorial Day come with their own challenges.  It can really mess with your discipline.  With me, it severely breaks up my routine.  I will obviously be right back on it tomorrow but it always brings mixed feelings.

I am keeping it very short tonight...just wanted to catch up.

I hope everyone enjoyed the weekend!

Happy Memorial Day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment