How to Use this Blog Site


This blog is about my battle with weight and the journey that ensued.

Along the way are some not so subtle side tales but, for the most part, it is in chronological order. If you want the story from the beginning, start on March 24, 2009 at "The Tipping Point", and read your way to today. Thanks and best of luck on your journey.


If you want to keep up with this blog, please become a 'follower' on the right and you will get updates when I add something.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

"Exercise Discipline" Days 14/15 of 60

It was a very busy weekend.  Weekends like this are a good exercise in discipline.  It's easy to get out of rhythm.  Last week was the three day weekend of parties and family and parades...this weekend feels like the one where you have to get 'stuff' done.  It's real easy to sidetrack your workout.  I got out of the groove...I always work out in the morning on the weekends.  Yesterday (Saturday) I worked on the new MetaMorpheSys website and got deep into it.  I didn't get to exercise until midday, Cardio Plyo Circuit.  It was odd.

Today, no morning workout, I waited until after dinner.  It was Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs.  I threw in the treadmill for kicks.

The key is making sure you find a way to do the exercise.  The diet is important, but somehow, the diet is easier to stick to...at least for me.  To exercise, you have to put the time aside and then the time to do it.  After that, you need the time to shower and clean up.  This time of year, when the heat gets turned up, it takes me longer to turn those sweat valves off.  I find that if I get it done in the AM, I am much better off.

My blogging took a hit this weekend too...I will have something more profound to write tomorrow!

Have a good night, hope the weekend was great, and I hope you found time to exercise.  I think of it as the time I selfishly keep for myself.

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment