How to Use this Blog Site


This blog is about my battle with weight and the journey that ensued.

Along the way are some not so subtle side tales but, for the most part, it is in chronological order. If you want the story from the beginning, start on March 24, 2009 at "The Tipping Point", and read your way to today. Thanks and best of luck on your journey.


If you want to keep up with this blog, please become a 'follower' on the right and you will get updates when I add something.

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

"WT..H..What do you MEAN I can't do ARX??" LesMills Combat: Day 4 of 90

It's only been a couple of months!!  I can't have lost it that fast.  I was killing on AbRipper X.  I was doing more than every person on the DVD.  All of them.  Better.  Stronger.  Faster.

I just did the program.  I couldn't finish.  COULDN'T FINISH.

Okay, I know a body over forty years old...a little over forty...loses its fitness really fast.  But it hasn't been that long.  You know what lesson I learned today?  Consistency.  You can't take long breaks.  You have to keep going.  Not like a maniac, but enough that your body still exercises and remembers (twitch muscles here) how to exert.

 I have a long way to go here but, in 30 days, I will be back to my Ab Ripping self.  That's a promise.  To me.  Because the only promises that count in Beachbody are the ones you make, and keep, to yourself.

By the way, today was rest day.  ARX only takes 17 minutes...so I did it.  Just what I needed, a seventeen minute wake up call.  See you tomorrow.  HIIT: Plyo.  All new.

No comments:

Post a Comment